Welcome to your custom exhibit design presentation. We look forward to bringing this vision to life!
* To view full-screen, click the white brackets at the top right of the picture
RFID scanner/video wall –
• Project based content to be displayed on TV wall on manufacturing/aisle of exhibit (near neighboring demo exhibit space).
• May incorporate US Map to shop interactive locations of products.
• RFID scanner with artifacts to reside on counter that is existing. Currently used for additional storage – considering using a business card as a takeaway after scanning.
• Content will come from customer.
• TV wall/Artifacts/RFID scanner tech provided by Skyline.
• Example projects mentions – Veterans Memorial hospital, TWA hotel, Hard Rock Florida.
Water box display pedestal for XPS waterproof product –
• Waterbox with flowing water over product to show waterproof characteristics.
Heat lamp demo for white roofing membrane product -
• Soprema has white product, competitor uses grey or dark colors.
• Heat lamps to simulate sun.
• Digital Temperature readout to display temps on Soprema vs. Competitor product.
Literature Wall –
• Add or Update nearby callout button with email address to request literature.
Front of Exhibit (Towers) -
• Change graphic to include logo.
Demo space -
• Monitors in booth need to broadcast demo space activity.
Final Approval Oct 2019
Signoff/New Art for 2020 shows Nov 8, 2019
Ship to Skyline any products/AV needed for consolidation. Dec 2, 2019
Preview Interactive Elements at Skyline Trisource Dec 2019 (date TBD)
Skyline Trisource Exhibits 7635 Hub Parkway, Suite A
Cleveland, OH 44125 | Phone: 800.229.8600