Skyline Trisource Exhibits is always looking for hard working, dedicated individuals who take pride in what they do and where they work. We go above and beyond to make sure our clients are happy. We also take that same approach with our employees.
Check out our available openings below!
Sales Team Member/
Skyline Trisource Exhibits is seeking a consultative sales professional to join our team.
The position revolves around uncovering the exhibit needs of our clients/prospects, and providing suitable solutions. Our sales team flourishes in a creative, fun, hard-working, lucrative atmosphere.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Some of the responsibilities include:
• Actively generate sales lead opportunities and launch new sales initiatives and programs
• Maintain database of current and prospective customers
• Direct one-on-one communication with customer
• Consultative process to discover and provide customer solutions
• Participate in seminars in local showroom and outlying areas
• Demonstrate & quote products and services to customers
• Coordinate exhibit delivery & set-up training with customers
• Creatively prospect for potential opportunities
• Travel to customer locations/tradeshows as needed
• Work in a team sales environment
DESIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
• 1- 5 years sales or equivalent experience
• Ability to work in a self-start environment
• Experience generating sales leads
• Proven ability to build client relationships
• Computer skills
Learn more about us at www.skylinetrisource.com
Then let us know why you’re interested, include your resume and respond to: email@example.com
We’re looking for an energetic person who thrives in a fast paced environment. The ability to multi-task and work with daily deadlines is critical to the job.
You’ll be handling:
• shipping and receiving
• assembling exhibits
• training customers how to assemble their exhibits
• coordinating trade show services
• customer communication
Some evening and weekend hours and travel are required.
You must be able to use forklift and lift 80 lbs. You should also have mechanical aptitude & hands on assembly skills, excellent customer service/ communications skills and be comfortable using Microsoft Word and Outlook.
This is an hourly position with healthcare and 401k benefits.
Respond with resume and cover letter letting us know your qualifications to: firstname.lastname@example.org